What do I need to do to get insurance?
To be eligible for insurance, your club and area must be affiliated to England Korfball.  Please see the guides to affiliation for more details. 
Fri, 20 Nov, 2015 at 10:49 AM
What does the insurance cover?
The insurance covers the following;  Public and Products liability  Professional Indemnity  Director & officers  Cri...
Fri, 20 Nov, 2015 at 10:50 AM
Where can I get a copy of the insurance certificate?
Please contact the England Korfball office via 
Fri, 20 Nov, 2015 at 10:50 AM